Tuesday 17 January 2012

Creative Foundation - Moving forward

First of all, Happy New Year to all. Its been several months now, since I've written, but just found myself incredibly busy with other matters, that took some priority. And with the festive season, not long past, that also was a very busy time, spent with family & friends.

For this year, I hope all will be well during these coming months ahead. And that things, especially in the economic front, will somehow settle - I'm not too sure 'how' - but, still I'm hopeful for the best for everyone.

Time to evaluate what ever plans we have in place, for this year, and thoroughly see them through, and to 'tick all the boxes' as we go, in achieving our goals.
I know for myself, I've managed to tick the box of 'health & fitness' & to a large degree, weight-loss, even. So I'm pleased to maintain that goal, & having kept the weight off successfully and become more active in fitness, and made better food choices, along the way.

Another thing I'm pleased about is the launching of my much anticipated website....In my last posts, I'd mentioned about 1 or 2 sites I was preparing to launch, but with time restraints and other priorities, wasn't able to get them off the ground then.....but, am finally happy to have completed one of them, at least, just this week.

Alot of effort, time & planning was put into the creation of this site, but, when you have your mind set on something, then its definately possible to make it happen!

Heres the link below. Please do check it out. Its not only a retrospective look at what I'd already created, these past years, but, also serves as an honest statement of who I am, as a Creative Artist, and how I'd like to continue on, in this particular journey.


Click this link below, to check out the gallery:
** Tina Aiono Art **

This year, I plan to establish, more firmly, the businesses which are already beginning to take shape, and create the awareness necessary to gain them momentum. With several other ventures in the cards, its looking to be a very busy year ahead, but am really looking forward to the challenge.

It definately takes time and effort to set things up, exactly how you'd like, but, I believe its all worth it, eventually.


I hope you continue to follow me, on this journey.
Until next post. Take care, and I'll write again, soon.



NEXT POST :: >>>> ** Needle In A Haystack **  

PREVIOUS POST :: >>>> ** Inspiration Comes Quicker **  




No comments:

Post a Comment